Monday, July 10, 2006


Here is a picture of our group working on our first project. We went t the Botanical Gardens to shoot a small film. Well, actually, we didn't g t the gardens at first because it is closed on Mondays. So in the beginning we were working on the side of a dirty canal. Luckily my mm (being a former president f the Garden Club) got us into the park t work. It was a long, hot day, but we still got a lot done. I'm excited to start working and editing n the project, and I really hope that it turned out well. As a special treat we got my sister, Lily, to be part of the filming process. However, she refuses to participate in any other part of the movie. Art, as she puts it, isn't her 'thing'. But it’s all right; I'm even surprised she came at all. Anyways, we’ll be posting much of our art and photos, so be on the lookout for Phanta eX!
-Deming

No comments: